Tuesday, January 24, 2012

post 3

  This is my third post on my blog. It sposed to be on challanges and things I've learned in this class. I'm choosing to write on our workings with wikipedia. I'm really intrested in doing it. Not everyone knows how to do that. But at the same time I'm worried about the difficulty we might have with it. Especially since I won't get my books untill the refund check comes back. So I'm kind of going to wing it untill I can get those books. But once I get the books and I can see the quotes and everything I need I feel like I will be able to start to understand everything better.

2 comments:

  1. Dale I totally understand where your coming from . Wikipedia is going to be one of my biggest challenges as well because I just do not use the site at all. So I am trying to get adjusted to navigating to Wikipedia correctly and doing what is expected of me to accomplish .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a problem similar to yours because, I purchased my books late. Therefore I have not completely read the section that is required for the assignment. I feel that not reading the book kind of leaves you lost without any direction of which way to go. Especially with this course being so fast paced.

    ReplyDelete