Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Blog Post 8

            I’m going to write about time management. I feel it’s essential to the success of a student. We are no longer in High School, College takes effort. I remember in my High School days I stayed more than busy and without studying and doing homework I was making all A’s. Now in college when I have priorities and can’t find any free time I’m struggling. Other than my time in the military I’ve never felt so tired in my life. Pretty much I just think we all should make just make the most of every opportunity of free time.

            On the plus side the busy schedule I currently have if putting a cut to my procrastination problems. Now since I don’t have time to wait I try to get everything done as fast as possible which I do like. It just wears me out, staying consistently busy. That was one of my favorite things about the military how it put an end to my procrastination or so I thought. As soon as college started for me it seemed to come back. But hopefully now that I am busy again I can finally put an end to my procrastination, so when I do get free time I get my work done first.

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand the problems you're facing with time management. I'm probably the worst at keeping myself on time and looking ahead for things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skill of procrastination that we all have mastered is a skill that I think everyone in the at some point hits this skill but as the human race we need to trump this picular skill . Before the day where have no choice but to overcome it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Procrastination is skill that the human race has mastered so well. And proper time management and organization is something that so many students struggle with.

    ReplyDelete