Tuesday, February 7, 2012

blog post 5

Hello readers of my blog posts. As we are still on the subject of things you learned and challanges you've had in the class. I'm going to write on my challanges and learnings of the wikipedia project so far.
  Well starting out working on this project I was a little nervous. But as soon as our group got together everything gelled we were able to read over the rules and determine our goal for our page and read over our topic to fit it into our goal. We made our page on Article Development. I'd say we did pretty good we had a few nit picky things like grammatical and some fragments but over all we did a good job. Especially since we thought we were making a rough draft which in a way that worked out good. We did our page learned alot about the development of articles and showed great team chemistry in doing so.
  My problems I'm having with it is that not everyone is pulling there own weight. It is 1:07 and currently only four of our here. As a class we decided last Thursday to meet here at 12:45. My whole group consisting of Austin, Jesse and me our here and C. Evans is here as well. And Given that our group was one of the best pages we finished our's pretty quick today we only had a few things such as adding headlines and such. But the other groups have so much to do and we don't know where to start on theirs. We are working on this as a class which mean every group has to do its part. We have done ours and appreciate if everyone else would atleast be here so we can help them. I feel like were doing above and beyond since were done which is why I don't understand why no other groups are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment